Minimum Basic Needs: Community Based Information System (MBN-CBIS)
Name of Organization:
The Capability Building for the 5th and 6th Class Municipalities for the Collection of Minimum Basic Needs' Community Based Indicators System (MBN-CBIS) aims to:
- assist in the training of personnel for the MBN-CBIS;
- act as 'conduit' in the disbursement of funds in the MBN-CBIS training in the 5th and 6th class municipalities.
Cost (specify currency):
90 500 000.00 PHP
Source of Data:
Initiative focusing on analysis not based on data
Specifications of type of data collection:
The initiatives focuses on training assistance to local municipalities for the collection of the questionnaires on minimum basic needs approach to improved quality of life monitoring.
Measurement Methods / Tools Generated or Used :
Improved quality of life monitoring form (attached).
List of Indicators:
- SURVIVAL: food and nutrition; health; clothing; water and sanitation
- SECURITY: shelter; peace and order/public safety; income and livelihood
- ENABLING: basic education and functional literacy; people's participation in community development; family care/psychosocial
OTHERS: For each Basic Need requirements/indicators are developed (see attached questionnaire)